Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Hard To Sleep....

.....when you are THIS excited about meeting your little girl the next day! It is after 1am and I have to be at the hospital at 7am. I am so unbelievably excited, it is just so hard to fall asleep. I keep hoping that I will spontaneously go into labor in the next 6 hours, but that seems unlikely. I had this awful neck pain all day today (from throwing out my neck on that hike) so I spent the whole day sleeping/relaxing. I am pretty sure I will be rested in the morning, even though it is taking me this long to fall asleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Today is THE day!! I'm so excited for you. I'm just a few minutes too late for you to see this... you'll have to read it when you get home from the hosptial with Melanie. I love you, my friend! And I'll be praying for you all day! We're anxiously awaiting the news of Melanie's birth. I'm praying everything goes picture perfectly for you and that it's an amazing experience. Love you!!