Ben has been really great since Baby Mel's arrival! He holds her every morning and "pets" her at various times throughout the day. He brings her toys and makes funny faces at her. He is going to be a really great, attentive big brother.....or at least one can only hope!
I promise that there are more pictures coming of Baby Mel. But, in the meantime, check out this super-cute kid.
I promise that there are more pictures coming of Baby Mel. But, in the meantime, check out this super-cute kid.
My mother-in-law convinced me that Ben would really like a snowman pancake. I fussed a bit about making it, but it was worth it to get a grin like that from my boy! Now, I always make snowman pancakes. :)
Ben enjoyed some time outside with Grammy and BUBBLES:
The Sunday we celebrated Christmas, we made Christmas cookies beforehand. Ben really enjoyed using the cookie cutters and eventually decorating them.
We all helped decorate them, actually. Caleb made this one that is supposed to "look like him". He was wearing a red shirt and jeans at the time.
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment