Here is our most recent prayer calendar. These prayer partners have committed to pray for us at least one day of every month. In return, we will be praying for them on that day of the month. It is hard, I know, to be disciplined in prayer…..I struggle with it ALL THE TIME. But, I am learning that I need to lean on this prayer support. Without these prayer partners, it would not be possible for us to be here. If you would like to be a prayer partner, please send me an e-mail (calebandadrienneweir@gmail.com) and tell me which day of the month works best for you.
Also, we are always in need of financial partners, too. If you feel like God has been moving you to contribute to this ministry, please contact us for more information. As we have said before, some have been called to “Go” but so many others have been called to “Send”. If you feel like you would like to be a part of our sending team, please contact us about becoming a prayer or financial partner.

No comments:
Post a Comment