I am so sad that I am not in Florida right now to help celebrate my best friend Dawn’s upcoming wedding. My other best friend Loria is there and sending pictures via Facebook. Dawn is getting married on Friday! I cannot believe that the wedding week is here already!
I have a confession to make…..when I saw that Loria posted pictures to Facebook, I started tagging myself in ALL of them….even though I am NOT there! What is wrong with me?? HA! It started as a joke with one picture….then I thought it would be funnier to randomly tag myself in them ALL. I guess in a small way, I can pretend that I am there via Facebook….sigh! What would missionaries do without Faecbook??
2 comments:
We never used facebook so much until we moved! It's a lifesaver for us, and makes us feel (sort-of) like we aren't missing out on everything!
i tell you what, i'm so sick of seeing my friends' pictures of newborn babies. i love me some facebook, and sometimes checking it makes everything easier, but sometimes making myself stay away makes everything easier! depends on the day for me :)
Post a Comment