Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We're Back in PNG!

Hi All!

 

We are back in PNG….safe and sound.

 

And, I am not going to lie.  It is HARD WORK to be back.  Caleb went right back to work the second the plane touched the ground.  Thankfully, Ben started playing with friends the second the plane touched the ground.  But, that leaves me with Mel (who isn’t so sure of the cold weather here and all the people wanting to hold her) and a house that needs to be unpacked.  So, the days have been really long.

 

Once the house gets unpacked, things should be better.  But, in the meantime, I am not going to be able to post.  Give me a week and then hopefully I will be back to posting….hopefully!

 

Also, it looks like Caleb has to take a trip to one of the regional centers- Alotau (that might be spelled wrong).  He is planning to be gone Friday, Feb. 17 through Wed., Feb. 22.  YIKES!  I know we are going to survive without him, but just thinking about it makes me want to sleep now.  So, you can be praying for that in the meantime. J

 

Ok…Mel needs me now….

 

Adrienne

1 comment:

The Renfrows said...

I just tagged you in a post on my blog. I realize however that you are crazy busy right now, but I just knew if the circumstances were different you would do it ;) Love you!