Monday, January 16, 2012

From the Beach to the Creek.....

Since changing flats, we have explored a bit more of the surrounding area. Instead of just going to the lagoon or the beach, we have ventured more inland. We found this creek which proved to be a nice change of pace. It was shady and cool....and it required more walking and hiking.

Pictures below:




The signature Mel pose. Maybe I should take her out of the carrier more often....but that would wake her up....and I have heard that you never wake up a sleeping baby.


Ok.....I pulled her out of the carrier.



I like this picture below because you can see a little bit of Mel in my "sunnies".


That afternoon, we were watching Will and decided to take him back to this place. It proved to be a good idea as the boys could explore, throw rocks, get wet and feed the fish.


Caleb held Mel so that I could get my feet wet:



It was overall a nice change of pace!

1 comment:

MCampbell said...

I finally got to get caught up on your blog--love all the pictures! Mel is so cute! Has to be with a name like that! =)

Praying that you girls can come back with the guys on the 29/30th!