Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Comparison Time- Benjamin vs. Melanie

Here are some pictures comparing Melanie and Benjamin. I focused more on getting similar poses, instead of similar ages. I showed all these pictures to Ben and he got them all right except the last one (probably because the last one they aren't in blue or pink.) But, to is credit, the last picture is from the first week they were both born and I think they look really similar there!

What do you think? There are some definite similarities and some definite differences.

Pose 1:




Pose 2:



Pose 3:




Pose 4:




Pose 5:


Last Pose (Do you know which is which?):



One more of my pretty girl:

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Melanie is the bottom one int the last pose.

They do look a lot a like, but I think Melanie is starting to look like Melanie and less like Ben the older she gets. Beautiful!