We have been blessed by many friends who have given us their vehicles to drive while they are either in their home country or out in the village.
I learned to drive a manual transmission van (the white one) first. Our neighbor Bo Young is a translator who went to the village for 6 weeks back in August and September. (You may remember my post).
When we returned that car, we were then offered a 4WD truck from our friends Ben and Mandy during the time they went to the village. I thought I had a picture of this, but it looks like I don’t.
Having driven this truck around center, I then got the confidence to drive the “Yellow Submarine”.
Though this is not the safest car to drive around center (Caleb can’t decide if he feels safer on his motorcycle or in this van), we feel so blessed to have another vehicle to drive.
Our neighbors are returning soon, so they will start driving this van…..but, I thought it a good idea to take some pictures to show you just how “missionary” we have become. You know you want our ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment