Went to the store (yes, the one store we have here on center) and there was a sign that read:
“Kakaruk I straik”….the interpretation: The chickens are not laying eggs…hence they are “on strike”. No eggs! Great!
Then, thinking the day could not get more bizarre, I headed to a tea party (yes, I go to tea parties)….and I saw my friend who was going there, too. She was about to get into her truck (well, not her truck, but one she is borrowing)….and I was pushing Ben in the stroller (no car or truck for me). I said, “Meet you there!” To which she responded, “I may be a bit late, I have to drive the long way to lose my dog.” Apparently, her dog (named Kelly Dog) likes to go to tea parties where it is not wanted. So, to fix this problem, my friend has to speed away from her dog BY TRUCK as fast as she can…cutting up the mountain and then back down again until her dog is no longer in her rearview mirror.
My…have times changed!
2 comments:
I totally go to tea parties ALL THE TIME! Haha! Love it!
Love,
Sarah
Can't wait! =)
Post a Comment