Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Making the Hosue a Home!

We are a million miles away, so I thought it was about time to bring all your smiling faces out to make our house a home.  Honestly, I don’t know why I didn’t put more pictures up sooner. Anyway, we are in the process of putting out pictures of all our prayer supporters.  There are still some pictures we don’t have like: friends from ICC and friends from Equip and friends from our home church!  I am going to have them printed soon, though!  Also, I am trying to figure out a way to make a collage for Ben of all his little friends scattered all over the world.  I might be asking some or all of you for pictures VERY soon.

 

We also stole this idea from our friends Casey and Sarah.  They have clocks hanging on their wall that have different time zones.  We need to collect more clocks (they are NOT easy to find here) so we can add to our collection.   It is a visual reminder for us to pray for all of you!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

awww. hello old house! :) i miss it! i love the clock idea!!! might have to swipe it from you. OR i could just come downstairs when we're there and look at your clocks. :)

it's looking good, adrienne! let me know if you want me to grab something and send it to you. :) happy to do it!

Dawn Marie said...

I love your setup! Seems like settling is going well. Miss you guys!