Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It is just REALLY weird.
Lately, I find myself doing things that I NEVER thought I would do:
I read! (Did you know, reading is a lot like watching TV?? Who knew??)
I do puzzles and LIKE them!
I play Settlers of Catan, Cities and Knights AND Seafarers!
I cook from scratch.
I SEW!
I stay home with Ben!
Now, I am not saying that I do any of these things particularly well…but I find myself slowly becoming more and more like my mother-in-law. <sigh> Miss you, Ann!
(For those of you who don’t know…my mother-in-law and father-in-law lived in Ukarumpa with 5 children when Caleb was young!)
BUT….there is ONE thing that I do that my mother-in-law does not do yet….I BLOG!
1 comment:
HA! I sew too these days. I'm mostly teaching myself... with a class here and there if I can work it into life. It's pretty rewarding to finish something, hold it up and know that I created it.
Post a Comment