I forgot to take my camera to Lae in a Dae, but friends have been sending pictures which I want to share with you.
The first picture is one of Kasam Pass looking into the Ramu Valley. The second one is of Yonki.
Isn’t it beautiful? I cannot help but believe in a Creator when I look at beauty like this. Also, I can’t help but think that there are so many things about God that I will not know until I am in heaven with Him. But, I firmly believe that opening yourself up to different cultures and seeing different places of this world, you learn more and more about the God’s distinctive personality. You get a little more insight about all the different people He loves. You realize that He is bigger than your own circumstances and is involved in the BIG things in life….yet He knows you fully, and loves you deeply, despite the times we fall short….repeatedly. So, if you think you know all there is to know about God, please enlighten me on your secret….otherwise, stand with me for a moment in awe of Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment