After these last pictures, we boarded a plane the next morning to our debriefing session with our sending organization in Orlando, FL. We were only going for 1 week, BUT after Florida, we were flying to Colorado...and from there, I would be going to Baltimore, MD with the kids and Caleb would be staying to start work. So...needless to say, we used our two free bags with Southwest...had a stroller and a carseat. When we got to the Orlando airport, all our bags fell off the little cart we had....and my camera broke. Luckily I was able to get those pictures off, but the lens won't open anymore to take any.
When we arrived, I picked up the rental car my friend Dawn had rented for me, dropped the boys off at the Orlando center we would be staying and headed to Jacksonville, FL. My friend Dawn was pregnant with twins (she has since had her little bundles of joy) and I was so excited to spend the week-end with her. Before I left, she gave me a camera! So, now I have to work to get those pictures to this slow computer...if only I could remember where the cord is....
In the meantime, I want to post my talk for our Raleigh home church Women's event. I am kind of jumping out of order here since the trip was Florida, Colorado, Baltimore THEN Raleigh for me....but here goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment