It is hard to believe that 2 months have almost passed since my last blog post. I think that is a new record for me. The last two months have gone by really fast, yet at the same time, I feel like I cannot even remember what life was like in July, August and September. Transition is hard. Really hard. I have heard that it would be and I have seen it coming, but I just wasn't ready for the weight of it on my life....especially since we have been living in a place (overseas) where the pace of life was just so much slower.
So, I feel like I have so much that I want to post, but I also feel like my brain is mush. I am physically and emotionally and mentally just tired. I hope that by blogging about these past couple of months, it will be a kind of therapy for me....a way to write out what life has been like in hopes to be able to grow from it and then quickly move on from it.
In the middle of these posts about current life, I will attempt to post pictures. We are using a borrowed computer (that we are SO grateful for) right now, but it makes posting pictures hard and tedious. It is a bit slow and time is not something that I seem to have a lot of these days...
So...here goes....
2 comments:
Haha...that computer's not "a bit slow" it's a wheezing dinosaur! ;) Hope you can get it to work for you!
I knew you would read this and I didn't want to knock it because we are so grateful to use it! Hoping to be able to get a new one soon so we can get this one back to you. :)
Post a Comment