Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 1/2 Weeks

I am a little late taking these 30 week pictures.  I just got back from a 5 day youth retreat and MEANT to take a picture while I was there, but the week ended and I realized that I had not taken out my camera once.  I hope over the week-end I can find some pictures from friends so that I can do a post about my time with my girls at Encounter.

 

Ahhh, Pregnancy.  Where should I begin.  I have reached that point where I am just tired and big.  I have become nauseous again which is no fun.  I am at my worst between 8am and 11am.  After lunch, I seem to get a bit better.  I can’t decide if this nausea is just because of the pregnancy, because of the different altitude or a combination of both.  Either way, it is no fun at all.  Thankfully, my back doesn’t hurt anymore.  Also, this baby is very active especially at night.  Sometimes I feel like I am being abused! :)

 

We only have 33 days until we leave for Australia.  It is so hard to believe that the time is almost here.  You can see in the pictures how our paper chain is getting smaller and smaller.  We are going to spend a lot of those 33 days packing and getting all our work here squared away so that we can take a clean break when we go.  Bring on summertime in Australia!! 

 

 

No comments: