I am starting my 35th week. It is hard to believe that we will be getting on a plane in a week to head towards Australia. We started a paper chain when we still had over 70 days left until we left. Now, we have 7.
I am starting to get really tired. I need my afternoon nap or else. :) Other than that, though, I feel pretty good. I went to the doctor’s last week and was told that the baby’s heartbeat was 150 bmp. Also, the doctor was able to find that the head was down. YAY! I had been worried about that. It still isn’t in the most ideal place, but there is still time. I am just so happy that the baby was not breech.
It looks like this next week will be spent packing. We also need to get Ben’s Australian visa….which can be done on-line since he didn’t need a medical visa.
Oh….and I have lots of pictures that I need to post soon. The annual carnival was this past week-end….so I have lots of pictures of that. Also, my senior girls’ Bible Study begged that we get all dressed up last night and go trick-or-treating. Pictures coming soon…

No comments:
Post a Comment