The day before I left for the youth retreat, we received a package from Caleb’s brother’s family!! Inside, the box was STUFFED with newborn baby clothes. You see, Cam and Jill have a son who is one year older than Ben and a son that is one year younger than Ben. Since we spaced our children so perfectly, we were able to share baby boy clothes. Now, Jill is pregnant with a little girl, so she doesn’t really need all the gender neutral and baby blue clothes.
Like I said, the package was filled with clothes and little socks and some towels and receiving blankets. They also put in a huge box of Hershey’s cocoa…..something we cannot get easily here in country AND a bag of knives. :)
It was so fun to go through the clothes. Most of the gender neutral clothes would work better for a girl than a boy (in my opinion). So, if we do have a little girl, we will have some cute little “chick” clothing for her. If we have a boy, it will be SO fun to put him in all the little outfits that Ben wore when he was a baby. Ben and I went through the clothes. I took the time to show Ben pictures of himself wearing the exact clothes that we received in the box. It was a sweet moment. Ben SAYS he wants his own baby, but we all know that his world is about to be changed forever. I am trying to make the most of this time we have together while we are still a family of 3.
Thanks, Cam, Jill, Alex and Emory! Can’t wait to see you all again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment