Benjamin- Currently, Ben loves living in this house and in the newer neighborhood. There two little boys around his same age that live close by. It seems as if every day, they are out and about climbing trees, swinging on tire swings, playing in the mud and more. It is so nice that he hardly ever asks to watch TV anymore and would rather be playing and interacting with his friends. We also just found out that there will be a 3 year old Pre-School offered next term. Starting the first week of October, Ben gets to go to Pre-School two mornings a week. Obviously, we are all excited that Ben will be able to interact with his friends (and a great teacher) on a regular basis.
Adrienne- Yikes….I stopped working out for a couple days and I can feel it. It is almost like in those 3 short days that I missed working out, my body decided to go into Third Trimester exhaustion all at one time. My back pain is gone….for now. This is one active little baby…..I can literally feel the baby turning and moving all the time. I am now going to the doctor every 2 weeks. At my last appointment (on Tuesday), I was measuring right on. Also, the baby’s heartbeat was variable between 150-160. The doctor said variable because the baby was kicking so much. I am still working at CTS and the bookkeeper for the Daycare and the Security Department.
Caleb- Please keep him in your prayers. He is organizing a valley-wide soccer tournament this Saturday. We have absolutely no idea how many people this will bring onto our center. He is really excited and also really busy and nervous about all the details. It would be nice if he could actually play in a game or two…but at this point, it doesn’t look like he will have time to do that. He is currently studying for a professional certification. He plans to sit for the exam when we go to Australia.
Other than that, we find ourselves losing in our Fantasy Football league. Well, we are 5 out of 8. I have to say that it is really hard to play without being able to actually watch any of the games….but, we are hoping that will all change when we get to Australia and try and find some on TV.
Lastly, could you all please pray about the Cottonbabies Diaper Grant? I applied for it when I was 20 weeks. They said that they would get back to me in about 10 weeks. The program has become really popular, so we are not sure if we are going to be given the grant. If we do not get this grant, we are not really sure what we will do next.
Oh…and we are still waiting for our Australia medical visas. It would be great if you all could be praying for that, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment