Friday, September 9, 2011

How Well Do You Know Me Now?

I have been away from the States for how long??? Let's see if you know any of these answers. Maybe some of the answers are on my blog. I will just post the answers at the end of this post! Good luck!

  1. What is her biggest pregnancy complaint?
  2. What would she say is the best thing about pregnancy?
  3. How much did her other baby weigh?
  4. How did mom tell dad she was pregnant?
  5. What did the dad do when he found out he was expecting?
  6. What is mom’s favorite food craving during this pregnancy?
  7. Who was the first person mom told she was pregnant besides dad?
  8. When is baby due?
  9. What is the first item mommy-to-be bought for the baby?
  10. What names has mom picked for baby?
  11. If she could choose, what theme would she pick for the nursery?
  12. How many kids does mom eventually want to have?
  13. Does she plan to use drugs labor? Do you think she can do it?
  14. What is her biggest "funny" fear about delivery?
  15. What baby item does she consider to be the most useful for a newborn?

*********************************************************************
Answers
  1. What is her biggest pregnancy complaint? That I still get migraines with this pregnancy (didn’t get them with Ben)
  2. What would she say is the best thing about pregnancy? (Besides just being pregnant)? Being pregnant in and of itself is the best thing….knowing that there is a little life inside of me.
  3. How much did your other baby weigh? (for Kelly, guess either one) Ben- 8lbs 5 oz
  4. How did mom tell dad she was pregnant? I made him look at the stick and tell me if he saw two lines or if I was just hallucinating. I wanted to be pregnant so badly, I didn’t believe it when I saw the positive pregnancy test.
  5. What did the dad do when he found out he was expecting? Caleb just smiled knowingly like he knew it was bound to happen eventually. He doesn’t stress over things like this like I do.
  6. What is mom’s favorite food craving during this pregnancy? Fresh Fruit Smoothies and Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
  7. Who was the first person mom told she was pregnant besides dad? Jessie Wright (5 weeks), parents (8 weeks), Melody Campbell (9 weeks)
  8. When is baby due? December 10-13, 2010
  9. What is the first item mommy-to-be bought for the baby? A monitor (from someone else here on center)
  10. What names has mom picked for baby? These could change- For now, we are going with Ian James (boy) or Melanie Brooke (girl)
  11. If she could choose, what theme would she pick for the nursery? Ahhhh…I wish we knew what we were having! Because we don’t have this option, I haven’t even thought what I would do. Off the top of my head- Boy would be a fun jungle theme. Girl would be butterflies.
  12. How many kids does mom eventually want to have? 3 or 4
  13. Does she plan to use drugs labor? Do you think she can do it? No drugs with Ben and hopefully no drugs with this one.
  14. What is her biggest funny fear about delivery? My biggest funny or silly fear would be that Kelly and I would deliver on the same day (Kelly having a girl and me having a boy). I would get the urge to prank her by switching our children because I thought it was “funny” at the time. And then, I would be arrested and deported or something.
  15. What baby item does she consider to be the most useful for a newborn? Besides the obvious like diapers and such, I would say the PACIFIER.

No comments: