So, before we left the States for PNG, we visited with friends to say “good-bye”. Now, it all seems like SO long ago, but I still want to post the pictures from our time together. You never know….I am hoping to turn this blog into a scrapbook one day!
Below you will see pictures of our dinner with our friends Greg and Jennifer. They went to New York City for Jennifer’s birthday which just so happens to be on New Year’s Eve. Very fun for a 30th birthday celebration (the whole Times Square on New Year’s Eve) but very bad for her parents who probably really wanted the tax deduction! =0) Anyway, I digress….they went to New York and brought back a Tag watch for Caleb and Chanel sunglasses for me. Am I messing up the name brands? I have been gone SO long, I think I am messing up the name brands. Oh well! We went to Red, Hot and Blue…..sigh…..Memphis-style BBQ…..I could really go for some BBQ right now….again, I digress. And, we all ordered a brownie sundae for dessert to share which was literally smoking it was so burned…..gross! Had a great evening, despite the awful dessert.
Also, these guys are some of our closest friends! They have been some of the “behind the scenes” people who helped get us to PNG (on time, with the right paperwork, with the right stuff, etc, etc). Miss you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment