Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pictures of Our Flat

I lied....I said that I would post pictures from our time with Sherm and Bernie.....those are coming. As I was looking through the pictures, I realized that most were taken at the clubhouse of the lodge where we are staying. I didn't want you all to think that we were living there. So, here are a few pictures to show you where we will live for the next 6 weeks (give or take a few depending on when this baby comes). A lot of people who have stayed in this flat before have called it small.....and it is for the most part. But, it fits our family well, we think.

Here is a picture of the kitchen area:


On the other side of the kitchen are the couches and table:


The bathroom is really big. Unfortunately, this is the only flat that doesn't have a bathtub....but that's OK. Ben already said that when he turns 4, he will take showers like big kids:


The master bedroom is pretty big:


This is the other side of the master bedroom. I opened the closet doors so that you could see the closet space, too. In the middle, shelves go from the floor to the ceiling. Eventually, the baby's bed will be in this room with us along with a portable changing table:


It is 10:30pm now, but I wanted to get a picture of Ben's room. I am a mean mom because I just took this picture while Ben was sleeping. Luckily, it didn't wake him. Little man is TIRED! We didn't make him clean up his room tonight. So, it is a wreck....but you get the point:


I also don't really like this picture of me, but it shows the balcony which is right outside our door. It erally is beautiful here. We are surprised because it is a beach town with really cool mountains all around. We'll have to get more pictures of the landscape later:



I guess this would be the best picture that I have of 35 weeks pregnant. I am going to take a 36 week picture tomorrow....

Speaking of tomorrow, we have our first appointment with the doctor who will hopefully deliver our new baby.

No comments: