As promised, here is the first round of pictures from the Senior Retreat that I was asked to go as a chaperon. For anyone who knows what MY senior trip was like when I was in High School, you might be asking God, "Why did you give HER a second chance?" :)
These first two pictures show you what it was like to drive on the ONE highway that is here in PNG. It is called the Highlands Highway....and sometimes the road looks like the first picture, but more often than not, there are giant pot holes or areas of road that have been completely washed away.
We took the Coaster Bus.....here is a picture. It wasn't the most comfortable vehicle to ride in....and it broke down on the way there AND the way back. But, we had a lot of good times in that bus!
Girls group photo. If you remember my last post, my leg was already bleeding here and when I went to stand up, I ripped my pants on the wire that was holding back the rocks of the retaining wall. GREAT first impression. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment