Now, I am ready to make a conscious effort to blog more! I have come up with a new plan: I am going to try and blog something every day from now until the end of the year. AND….for every day that I blog, I get ONE US dollar! Don’t laugh! It kind of sounds absurd now that is typed and I just re-read it aloud. But, I am serious!
You see, there is a CHANCE that one or all of us might be able to go to Australia sometime this year. I won’t bore you with the details now; I will blog more about all that later. But, I figure that if I can keep to my goal, then I will have some spending money when we go to a first-world country….whether that be Australia or home next year some time. Target....here I come!
You have no idea how excited the hope of being in a first world country….even if only for a little while….makes me feel! So, here’s to a fresh start and new blog posts. Comments are great- via blogger or Facebook. They will help me actually WANT to write more and more.
Speaking of blogging, I do have A LOT to share. I have been coaching high school girls for the past 5 months. As much as I loved every minute that I spent coaching and mentoring them, I am ready for the break. The commitment I made meant that I was busy three afternoons a week between the hours of 4 and 5:30pm. This threw off my entire schedule. Again, amazingly worth it….but it made home life a bit hard. My day looked something like this: wake up, take Ben to morning Daycare, work at CTS, pick Ben up, make and eat lunch, put Ben down for a nap or send him to quiet time, plan drills for soccer or volleyball, hang laundry outside to dry, pre-make meals so we had something to eat when I got home from coaching, coaching, eating dinner, taking a shower, going to Bible Study.
I am not trying to complain or make excuses…..ok….but don’t I have a good excuse? However, NOW, I finally feel like I can breathe again. And, with this new found freedom, I plan to over-commit AGAIN by setting this goal to blog as much as possible. Story of my life, right? I would not be Adrienne if I did not over-commit.
Here is a picture to bring you back for more.....I finally have all the pictures ready to post from the senior trip that I went on where I was a sponsor.....Here is a picture of me with my Aussie friend Deb (another sponsor). I swear, I would follow this girl anywhere.....she is so fun!
2 comments:
I like your new goal. I'm ready to read your posts :) I love keeping up with you through your blog!
We like your new goal too! Keep the blogs coming! :)
Post a Comment