I don't know WHY I am doing this to myself. Actually, it is probably because I am not doing this FOR myself. I am doing this for my family and friends who would see how I looked anyway if we lived in the same country. Plus, just because this is my second child, I do not want to NOT have these pictures available.
So, here goes...
Here is a picture of me now, pregnant at 20 weeks:
So, here goes...
Here is a picture of me now, pregnant at 20 weeks:
However, I think that I look more like I did when I was 24 weeks along with Ben. Here is a picture for you to compare:
I think I am carrying a little differently. I feel like with Ben I carried lower and with this one I am carrying higher. I can still wear regular pants comfortably. Maternity pants are still a little big. But, I am not convinced yet that I am having a girl (unlike Caleb who is SO sure). Time will tell.This is a sad picture....look how little I was when I was 20 weeks pregnant with Ben:
2 comments:
Looking lovely, lady!
You are looking great! It is normal I think to get bigger a bit faster in 2nd pregnancies. Everything is already loosened up & stretched out for you :) I am definitely carrying differently this time than either of the times before. I don't feel like I am quite as big at this point (almost 34 weeks), but Lilly is SO MUCH lower and positioned vertically compared to Brayden who was more horizontal. Glad you are feeling better these days!
Post a Comment