I became the 11th Grade Girls’ Bible Study leader at the beginning of the year. In December, one of my girls (Emily) had to leave and go back to the States with her family. We are all praying that things work out and she is able to return next year.
Emily is a so great. We all really miss her and her insight so much. She is such a sweet girl that loves the Lord so much.
We were all REALLY excited when we heard she was going to mail a package to us! When it came, we all had an “Open Emily’s Package” party! As the girls arrived at the party, they had to sit and WAIT for everyone to show up. I even set a timer so that no one would start opening the package too soon! J
Hope you enjoy the pictures….
After we opened the AMAZING package (which included American gum, Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, Cookies and Cream Bars, Icebreakers, Microwavable Popcorn, Hair Ties, Hershey Kisses, expensive chocolates, Fun Dip and so much more), we all took our divided evenly up stash with us to Monday Night Basketball. Usually our Bible Study meets on Monday nights, but his Monday night was the Ukarumpa Varsity High School Team versus the Ukarumpa Men’s team. (I have a lot of friends whose husbands play for this team). I decided it would be a fun change of pace to go and support the teams. It ended up being a really good game. I think that the High School team won by only a basket or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment