Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Package from Raleigh!

Today, we got such a happy surprise.  A PACKAGE!!!!

 

Caleb is in Port Moresby, so the day was rather long with him gone.  But, Ben and I were squealing with delight when we realized that our package had arrived.

 

Have I said how much I love our home church and the Bible study we were a part of in Raleigh?  Well, I really do feel the love from them in return.  They have consistently sent us packages…one right after the other.  And, inside are the things that we truly need.  This one included shampoo, conditioner, nursing pads (so thankful for these), MAKE-UP (the.best.surprise.ever), baby wash, WIPES (these cost $10 in our store….and I can’t pay that!!), Lego toy for Ben, teether and pacifier clip for Mel and clothes for the kids to return home in.  Ben got PJ’s that he so desperately needed (and these fit SO well).  He also got shorts and shirts that I am putting away for our return trip.  Mel got the most adorable onesie top with cute shorts and SKINNY jeans.  I love it.  She is going to even match her other twin (Jocelyn) who lives in Raleigh.

 

Thank you all SO much for loving us in this way.  It is exciting to think that this is the last package before we get to see you all face to face!!!

No comments: