We received a packaged from my dad and stepmother in April. Inside, Melanie got 5 new headbands. Want to know a secret?
I counted up the headbands and they totaled 16! I thought, “Wow! That’s a lot! Since there are so many babies here on center, maybe I should share. You know, like Mel could give one of her friends a gift of one.” So, I started going through her 16 headbands and realized that I couldn’t part with any of them. They each kind of go with an outfit she owns. HOW SAD IS THAT???? I know that is telling a lot about the kind of person I am.
Anyway, the package arrived when we really needed it the most. It seems like even though they take so long to get here, the timing is always absolutely perfect. Inside, we even had some Easter candy!
And, to make the package even more special, they included Caleb and my birthday presents. Above you will find pictures of Melanie and her bling….and then you will see me with mine. I love my amethyst earrings. Jill, thank you so much. Caleb also received Georgio Armani cologne. And.It.Smells.Amazing!! I think I got the name right. Caleb is currently in Port Moresby (and took the cologne with him) so I could check the label.
I have said it before and I will say it again. Receiving a package is like getting a hug from a loved one. It means more to us than you all will ever realize unless you have lived this kind of life….
No comments:
Post a Comment