In the post before this, I talk about this dance from the show "So You Think You Can Dance". It looks like it is on YouTube and here is the link I found. Click Here. It costs too much money for me to try and upload the video. So, if you are able to get to it successfully, let me know. I really hope you can see it. This is by far one of my favorite dances from Season 7. Here is what I wrote about it last post:
"I love the show, 'So you think you can dance'. (Don’t worry….this is still the same long post….). There is this one dance during Season 7 which is my absolute favorite. Maybe I can find the link. Anyway, a guy and a girl are paired up in a contemporary dance number. He is supposed to be “Fear”. As you watch the dance and listen to the lyrics, you begin to realize that this girl, though trying to get away, is in a relationship with her fear. There are things she does that encourages the fear….and other times where her fear is abusive….and other times where you think she is really overcoming it. It looks like a vicious cycle….one that I can relate to too easily.
So, I am praying that God would help me to live my life without fear…..living here and being pregnant here is definitely putting my faith and trust in God to the test….in a good way…..in a way that I hope will change me forever for the better….."
No comments:
Post a Comment