Sunday, July 29, 2012

We are back...and I am exhausted....

It is hard to believe that we have been back in America for 4 weeks.  It has been non-stop since our feet hit the soil here.  We have had a whirlwind of a tour reconnecting with old friends and churches.  We have already lived in 7 different places since our return.  I'm not going to lie.  It is hard to not have a place of our own.  I have been putting off this post because the thought of writing it makes me tired and overwhelmed.  How in the world do I sum up all the emotional ups and downs these past weeks...while at the same time recap all the places we have visited and all the wonderful people we have seen???

I guess I just have to start from the beginning....so here goes....

(As I start this post, Mel wakes up....great!  This is why it has been so hard to blog lately, too.)

No comments: