Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mornings with Mel

Every morning we have a bit of a routine! Mel wakes up sometime between 7am and 8am. Then, I feed her, change her diaper and take her to the playmat. She s the happiest and smiles the most this time of day! And, as a part of our routine, Ben is usually right there, by her side, under the playmat, too.

Making Funny Faces (Above)

I added this last picture because I thought it was a really funny face. Hope you enjoy mornings with Mel as much as I do. I know pictures aren't the same as actually being here, though.

1 comment:

Crystal Lucas said...

Thanks for sharing with us anyway! LOVE following along with your journey with you... and seeing LOTS of pictures of Mel! And I'm so glad she has such an amazing big brother to join her in life along the way!