Today is Caleb's birthday....well, February 26th.
I thought I would post come pictures from his recent trip to Alotau, PNG. Alotau is one of those places that we both wished we could visit at some point....well, lucky Caleb got to go for work! Since it was a very quick trip, he didn't take many scenic pictures. But, you will get the idea of what it looks like from these:
I thought I would post come pictures from his recent trip to Alotau, PNG. Alotau is one of those places that we both wished we could visit at some point....well, lucky Caleb got to go for work! Since it was a very quick trip, he didn't take many scenic pictures. But, you will get the idea of what it looks like from these:
Sigh....PNG "roads"
Ben is looking more and more like his dad. Especially when he makes faces like this!
Haha...just kidding!
Happy Birthday, Caleb!
No comments:
Post a Comment