I also have pictures from Melanie's first mumu. If you don't know what that is, then you will have to check back to find out.
In the meantime, here are pictures from this past Saturday.
In the morning, Melanie got all dresses up for her day out and about center.
Caleb thought she was in a little too much purple. Oh well!
On our way to the WA Center to hear our friends play in their band, we couldn't help but pull over to admire a HUE hole in the ground. Now, this center is REALLY small, so we were surprised that we didn't know it had been dug. It was really deep. (Sigh....what do you do for fun? Look at holes?)
Then, we relaxed to the music of Prodigal Sound. It was lots of folk and bluegrass styled music. Good times!
Both Mel and Ben were angels throughout the 60 minute set.
After that, Ben and Caleb went down the new slip and slide. This has been reconstructed and this was the first time we saw it since returning from Australia. It really was cool to see how it had been constructed. There is now a "pool" of water at the bottom. And, this only about 1/2 of the slide. Caleb says it goes really fast now. I think he made it down in 4.97 seconds. Oh...and Ben took these pictures:
After the slip and slide, Caleb went to play soccer. I have an infected toe. Not cool. I have really enjoyed playing soccer and Ultimate Frisbee every week. Since getting this injury, I have had to sit on the sidelines. Not fun at all. I am on antibiotics and praying that it will heal soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment