Friday, August 19, 2011

New Colors.....

Lately, my hair has been bothering me. I had it cut and highlighted here a while back (one of my high school girls does it for me). As the highlights were growing out, they just started to get old. I planned an afternoon for myself complete with color, cut and eyebrow plucking. (Oh how I miss having my eyebrows waxed!)

Kelsey is my hair stylist. :) It is fun having one of the senior girls here on center experiment with my hair. She keeps all the senior girls here on center looking beautiful, why not their Bible Study leader, too, right?? I figure, back in the States, I would be paying an ungodly amount of money.....with chances that I wouldn't even like what they did. Here, I have had a mentality of "Why not??" So, I have tried some fun hair cuts....and now a fun color!

I have to admit that when Kelsey was putting the color on, I was afraid it might come out purple. :) Another one of my girls, Emma, was there, too. She kept saying, "Just remember, if you don't like it, Kelsey can just color it back to brown!" But, in the end, it turned out really nice and fresh! I always wanted to try a bit of red in my hair....and we all agreed it works! Now, I have a fun new color and a great cut to go with it.


I like the picture above, but thought I should also take a picture out in the sun:


I was in the picture taking mood and asked Caleb to take a 24-week belly shot while I was in the "Look at Me" mood!!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

So cute Adrienne! And LOVE the Thai meal idea! Fun Fun!