We came in 2nd place out of 20 teams! I cannot tell you how proud I was of my team. We all worked together so well and talked through every single challenge. During the race, we made a funny video. I wish there was a way that I could post that to the blog. We ever had a camera man following us around from challenge to challenge.
I have to admit we were a bit disappointed with our prize- an afro wig which all 4 of us would have to share. I think they knew that our team could take it and just laugh about it……but, we were really hoping for a dinner at the Guest House here on center. There is always next year, right??
Hope you enjoy these remaining pictures!




2 comments:
YAY for next year! You look like you had a BLAST! So fun, thanks for sharing!
I love Amazing Race- what a fun experience, I can only imagine how much time/planning went into it.
I'm so proud of you for eating all those gross things!
Post a Comment