On Tuesday, I went to a birthday party for one of my German friends. When I got there, she was on Skype, talking to her family. So sad! Birthdays are a bit lonely here (or so I am told)!
In the second picture, you will see some of the ladies that were invited to this “invite-only” party. In the picture, you will notice a cooking contraption. The party was invite only because the cooking contraption only has 7 places. Basically, you have a ton of “fixin’s” (as we call in the south)…..and you place the cheese and the toppings on the little spade looking thing. Then, you place it under the burner-thing. Once it is all melt-y….you place all that goodness on top of your baked potato. YUM!
Dinner was followed by cake and tea. Seriously….is the US the only country in the world who does not have “tea time”? Why not?? But…all that for another post.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment