Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Creative Things To Do....

The community here on center is really great.  They really go the “extra mile” to make this place a home…and not just a place to work and live.  That being said, there are really creative people on center.  You have to sort of “make your own fun” in a place like this!  So, a couple of moms hosted a roller skating party for this afternoon.  School starts again tomorrow, so we are looking forward to “more things to do”….things get a little boring around center when school is out and people are gone!

 

Ben was a little hesitant at first.  I couldn’t even get the skates on his feet initially.  But, he saw so many of his friends there that he soon joined in on all the fun.  I didn’t get to take pictures of him actually skating….because I was holding him up!

No comments: