I like to take pictures of Benjamin at midnight on New Year’s Eve. Since his birthday is so close to Christmas, I have a feeling that we will let him have fun sleepovers or parties on New Year’s Eve. Eventually, I will have pictures of him awake….but in the meantime….this is what you get!
Years:
2011
2010
2009
2008
Also, if you want to see some of our New Year’s shindigs in years past, here you go:
2010- At the Beach House!!!!
2009- In Raleigh at the Ertel’s!
2008- With Baby Benjamin!
2007- What did we do this year? Must have been good if I don’t remember it….I think we went into downtown Baltimore for dinner at Sabatino’s and then an after party at Joe’s sister house….the one with a roof deck…..does this sound familiar?? Anyone have any pictures from it? Loria? Joe and Christina?
2006- Friends Party in Raleigh. SO MUCH FUN!!!!
(If you only read one- take a look at 2006….it gives the ingredients to a classic Maryland-style New Year’s party.)


1 comment:
I love this post. Very cute!
Post a Comment