Thursday, September 16, 2010

Headed to Madang....

Tomorrow morning, I am going to Madang with the High Schoolers.  I was chosen as a sponsor, so I will have a cabin of about 8 girls.  I will also have a discussion group of about 6.  I am really looking forward to this trip.  We are going to the BEAUTIFUL Jais Aben resort.  This is the place we went when we first arrived in PNG….way back when!  You can go back to some of our January posts to see the pictures (that is, if you want to be jealous of me).  Please say a little prayer for us.  Caleb will have Ben for the next 5 days….this time without his parents around to help.  And, we all always get a little nervous about driving here in PNG.  The roads are not always in GREAT condition and such.  Please pray for the safety of our caravan as we drive 6 hours to our destination….also, please pray that I would not get a migraine because of the ride!!

 

Thanks so much…promise to update you soon.  Maybe you can all post comments begging Caleb to post about our new view!!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what new view? did they cut the tree down?